Saturday, April 30, 2011

Presentation Day 4/29

The last day of presentations were, again, very good.  I thought the WonderBrella would be of most use to me.  I don’t even carry or use umbrellas anymore, because they constantly flip up on me when it is windy and because I don’t like carrying around a wet umbrella after I am inside.  The WonderBrella is the perfect solution.  I also like the feature of the heated handle.  Usually when it’s raining, it is cold outside.  The heated handle helps your hands warm up without having to constantly try to pull the sleeves of your jacket over them.  Another thing I loved about the WonderBrella is how you could upload a photo onto the computer and send it through the website and that could be your umbrella print!  The website was made very nice and looked pretty realistic.  I would definitely use the WonderBrella and after that product has successfully launched and WonderRainboots start marketing, I would invest in them, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment